Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Power of Prayer

Okay. For starters, anyone that knows me knows I don't often ask favors. But this is a biggie. I don't even have a clue who (if anyone) will read this blog/note. But I beseach you, implore you even, please help. I believe very strongly in the power of prayer, or the power of positive thinking or mind over matter or however you are comfortable terming it.

So here's the favor. Whoever you are, wherever you are, will you please pray for (send positive energy to, etc) my sister for the next two weeks? She's had an IUI done and now it's just two weeks to see if it took. So thank you to anyone in advance who even just spends a minute thinking babymaking thoughts for her. I have just read too many studies about the positive effects of prayer groups to not feel/hope that this will work. And I promise in return to pray for/think of anyone you all ask me to in return!

1 comment:

Shari Sherman said...

You know I'm with you!