Friday, September 11, 2009

Required Reading

I have read just about every self-help book on the market. I find this kind of reading so facinating. I really do feel like this world would be a better place if people would read these books. I strongly believe we would do better if we knew better.

I have read more in-depth self-help books (hello, Eckhart Tolle!), ones that are deeper and more complex. I have read books that are more textbook-y and dry and boring. I have read memoirs and autobiographies that changed the way I thought about things. I could make lists all day every day about books, movies, and music. In an alternate universe I get paid to make lists.

Books that have changed my life (Part 1)

* The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
* You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
* A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
* Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
* Men are From Mars Women are From Venus by John Gray

1 comment:

Shari Sherman said...

Love this, Kristin. I'm right there with ya!